A Matrix of Real Property Services
REM provides valuation and advisory services for commercial and industrial property – everything from offices and retail to hotels and subdivisions. But that’s just the beginning.
We also offer a range of services beyond valuations including:
- Ad Valorem Tax Appeals
- Appraisal Reviews
- Consultation Services
- Valuations for Estate and Financial Planning
- Income Property Investment Analyses
- Real Estate Valuation Litigation Support
- Real Estate Brokerage and Acquisitions
- Valuations for Financial Reporting
- Financial Reporting
A Look at Commercial Appraisal Management
REM is extensively involved in appraisal management and review services. Our clients are able to save time and money, enhance security and auditability, and ensure regulatory compliance by employing us for the following services:
- Assistance with maintaining a qualified approved appraiser panel
- Ensuring proper scope of work to enable credible appraisals
- Bidding out appraisal assignments to qualified appraisers
- Engaging qualified appraisers to perform valuations on behalf of the client
- Performing Compliance/Administrative Reviews, USPAP Standard Rule (3) Technical Desk Reviews or Field Reviews
Linked by RIMS™
REM uses ExactBid’s RIMS™ (Real Estate Information Management System), a web-based procurement and workflow management system that links us with our financial institution clients. RIMS allows us to:
- Solicit bids
- Award jobs
- Engage appraisers, consultants and other vendors
- Manage appraisals
- Perform additional due diligence services
Ensuring Credible Appraisals
Appraisal reviews performed by us or REM are either Administrative Reviews (Compliance) or full USPAP Standard 3 Technical or Field Reviews. Our detailed process elicits deficiencies in appraisal reports to ensure credible appraisals in support of financial institutions’ collateral.
In addition, our valuation administration program is sure to pass the scrutiny of any bank regulatory agency in regard to appraiser independence and appraisal quality control issues – while also providing security, job status reports and performance review for each vendor via a rating system.
Because of this detailed process, financial institutions throughout the United States turn to REM for commercial valuation administration services (Valuation Management-Administration).
Real Estate Matrix is of the Southeast’s premier commercial valuation firms and has participated in the valuation of billions of dollars in real property assets.
Call us at (877) 453-0221 or click here to send us an email.