10 Reasons to Choose REM
We’re here to serve all of your valuation needs – and to exceed your expectations every step of the way.
- RELIABILITY. You can depend on the credibility of every REM valuation report, project or assignment. No matter the size of the project, every valuation report goes through our stringent internal review process. To further ensure total reliability in the ever-evolving real estate market, we stay at the forefront of new regulatory requirements, updated appraisal methodology and USPAP changes.
- QUALITY. Our reports are concise, superbly written and logically compiled. Within the first few pages, you’ll find all pertinent facts essential to your lending decision expertly summarized – which means no more wasting valuable time trying to find vital information.
- EXPERIENCE. Properly evaluating property and the market takes a unique level of experience and expertise. We carefully select our analysts to ensure you’re always working with professional experts at the top of their game.
- TEAM. We roundtable all appraisals to make sure you benefit from each senior analyst’s knowledge and experience.
- SPEED. When it comes to turnaround times, our philosophy is simple: We’ll always meet or beat our agreed upon time (or notify you immediately of an unavoidable cause of delay).
- SERVICE. You’re our client – a fact we never forget. That’s why we make sure we continually communicate with you and go out of our way to provide you with the level of service you deserve.
- RESEARCH. Before our analyst arrives at the property, our research team is busy collecting relevant market information. This extensive research helps our analysts to be better prepared and to work more efficiently.
- INNOVATION. We invest heavily in sophisticated technology to maintain an extensive market database, provide our team with the finest analytical tools and ensure the highest level of efficiency.
- TRAINING. Our reports are only as good as our analysts. For this reason, we mandate continuous advanced education and training to our staff to make sure they’re up-to-date on all issues related to our industry.
- INTEGRITY. We believe in being honest, ethical and fair. Some may say that these are old-fashioned values. But they’re the only ones we know.